RAVE
I LOVE "Method" cleaning products. I have been adding them to my collection for a little while now.
What attracts me to them is that they are biodegradable. They are easy on my own skin. Their products are put into recycled plastic. They make cleaning a snap. And they smell good! There are so many savours to try. Like the Lavender all purpose cleaner. Or the Eucalyptus bathtub scrub.
Another thing I like about their products is that their labels have directions with a sense of humor. Their motto is "People against dirty". I read all the directions for the mop they sell - it started out by saying "who needs the five second rule?" Then, later, it made a disclaimer "Our lawyers tell us we should clarify the five second statement. " These little examples are another reason why I enjoy using the products.
I don't know if they'd be available in your corner of the world, but I just had to let someone know what I think of this "Method" of cleaning.
What attracts me to them is that they are biodegradable. They are easy on my own skin. Their products are put into recycled plastic. They make cleaning a snap. And they smell good! There are so many savours to try. Like the Lavender all purpose cleaner. Or the Eucalyptus bathtub scrub.
Another thing I like about their products is that their labels have directions with a sense of humor. Their motto is "People against dirty". I read all the directions for the mop they sell - it started out by saying "who needs the five second rule?" Then, later, it made a disclaimer "Our lawyers tell us we should clarify the five second statement. " These little examples are another reason why I enjoy using the products.
I don't know if they'd be available in your corner of the world, but I just had to let someone know what I think of this "Method" of cleaning.
Comments