Women Who Think Too Much
I'm reading a book called "Women Who Think Too Much". I am finding it very interesting and helpful. I thought about blogging a book review, but am just a little hesitant. How long should a book review be, with a title such as this? Should I talk about the details of the book? Or should I just give a quick overview and let the cyber reader decide for themselves if they want to read it? Should I mention where I got it? How long I've had it? Why the title appealed to me??? What I'm learning through reading it?
I just don't know!
Well actually yes I do know, but how much detail should I go into? What would be the advantage of re-telling the book's premise to the cyber world? Then they wouldn't go out and read it for themselves. That wouldn't be productive at all! I can see I'm going to have to think about this one before I write any more.
I just don't know!
Well actually yes I do know, but how much detail should I go into? What would be the advantage of re-telling the book's premise to the cyber world? Then they wouldn't go out and read it for themselves. That wouldn't be productive at all! I can see I'm going to have to think about this one before I write any more.
Comments
Maybe you should write a song about thinkin'???
JC