The Twelve Days of Cleaning


My true love found for me...
A stack of documents I won't need.
On the second day of cleaning,
My true love found for me
Two earring backings....and A stack of documents I won't need...
On the third day of cleaning,
My true love found for me....
Three stubby pencils
Two earring backings....and A stack of documents I won't need....
On the fourth day of cleaning,
My true love found for me....
My true love found for me....
Four unpaid tickets,
Three stubby pencils,
Two earring backings....and A stack of documents I won't need...
Three stubby pencils,
Two earring backings....and A stack of documents I won't need...
On the fifth day of cleaning,
My true love found for me....
My true love found for me....
FIVE COUPON BOOKS!
Four unpaid tickets,
Three stubby pencils
Two earring backings....and A stack of documents I won't need....
Three stubby pencils
Two earring backings....and A stack of documents I won't need....
On the sixth day of cleaning,
My true love found for me,
Six unopened bills,
FIVE COUPON BOOKS!
Four unpaid tickets, Three stubby pencils, Two earring backings....and A stack of documents I won't need....
Four unpaid tickets, Three stubby pencils, Two earring backings....and A stack of documents I won't need....
On the seventh day of cleaning,
My true love found for me,
Seven cans of paint,
Six unopened bills,
FIVE COUPON BOOKS!
Six unopened bills,
FIVE COUPON BOOKS!
Four unpaid tickets, Three stubby pencils, Two earring backings....A stack of documents I won't need....
On the eighth day of cleaning,
My true love found for me,
Eight fuzzy yoghurts,
My true love found for me,
Eight fuzzy yoghurts,
Seven cans of paint, Six unopened bills,
FIVE COUPON BOOKS!
FIVE COUPON BOOKS!
Four unpaid tickets, Three stubby pencilsTwo earring backings....and A stack of documents I won't need....
On the ninth day of cleaning,
My true love found for me,
Nine unmatched mittens,
Eight fuzzy yoghurts,
Seven cans of paint, Six unopened bills,
Seven cans of paint, Six unopened bills,
FIVE COUPON BOOKS!
Four unpaid tickets, Three stubby pencilsTwo earring backings....and A stack of documents I won't need....
On the tenth day of cleaning,
My true love found for me,
Ten dusty knick knacks,
Nine unmatched mittens,
Eight fuzzy yoghurts,Seven cans of paint, Six unopened bills,
FIVE COUPON BOOKS!
Four unpaid tickets, Three stubby pencils, Two earring backings....and A stack of documents I won't need....
Eight fuzzy yoghurts,Seven cans of paint, Six unopened bills,
FIVE COUPON BOOKS!
Four unpaid tickets, Three stubby pencils, Two earring backings....and A stack of documents I won't need....
On the eleventh day of cleaning,
My true love found for me,
Eleven dirty windows,
Ten dusty knick knacks,
NineunmatchedmittensEightfuzzyyoghurtsSevencansofpaintSixunopenedbills
NineunmatchedmittensEightfuzzyyoghurtsSevencansofpaintSixunopenedbills
FIVE COUPON BOOKS!
4 unpd tix 3 stbee pncls 2 earng backngs &d A stak o' dokumnts I w't need....
On the twelfth day of cleaning,
My true love found for me....
The name of a cleaning COM.......PANNNNN......EEEEEEEE!!!!!

Comments