Top Ten Summer Shopping List

  • Umbrella for the table (don't expect me to buy top-of-the-line because all I need is a bit of shade - not a statement)
  • Bug Spray ( why this doesn't come in gallon-sized containers I don't know)
  • Sunscreen (Spray on please - five people have a lot of square footage to cover)
  • BBQ sauce (the stuff we've have for three years is just about out)
  • Fresh fruit (road-side stand cherries the other day were the size of my thumm)
  • Anything beginning with ICE
  • Pop (Diet Coke is my absolute favorite this time of year)
  • Magazines (I want to read up on all the things that will make my life better)
  • Popsicles (lots of different flavors)
  • A great watering system (one with a rolling cart and easy to apply plant food)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom