Will you come visit me when I am in the home?

I admit it. There are days when I do things that could be classified as rationale for sending me to the home. I'm not talking about my family home. I am referring to "the home".
I say and do things that quite frankly scare me.
The other day, I was at work and my co=worker was wearing brown cords. I looked at them and realized that we had matching pants. "Oh dear", I thought to myself "now I am going to have to phone her if I want to wear my cords so that we don't look like we are in uniform". (You have to understand that we were in a meeting at the time and it wasn't appropriate to find out whether we'd bought them at the same place. I saved that for later. I should have saved it all together. )
After the meeting, we went our separate ways before I could say anything to her about my thoughts about a potential uniform-type look we had. A bit later, she was walking down the hall. So I called out to her "Hey! You and I have matching pants! Come here and let me see if you have the same shade!"
It was then I looked down at the pants I was wearing. Apparently the thought to wear the brown cords had occur ed to me when I was getting dressed, but I had made a different choice. The pants I was wearing were green striped ones.

Which is why I ask all my friends "Will you come visit me in the home?"

Comments

austinclan said…
I will come visit you in the home; if I am not already there with you! ha ha
Anonymous said…
I will probably be there with you...I will be the one looking at you saying, "You have the same pants as I have--wait a minute--those are my pants!!" JC

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom