Menopausal Weather

Raise your hand if you are confused.
It's Spring!
No, hang on a second.
It's the 25th of December!
The buds are out in full force.
Then why do I have my parka on?
Time to sweep out the garage.
What is this snow shovel doing out?
Time to dig out the t-shirts.
Better layer it with some heavy-duty sweatshirts!
I bought a bike the other day at a garage sale.
I wonder if I should get snow tires for it?

I don't know about you, but I have been noticing that the weather has been a bit menopausal lately. Cold, hot, hot, cold. How's a girl supposed to know how to prepare? Fuzzy slippers to keep warm or sandals? Make a fire or get out the iced tea? Honestly. I am so confused. Can someone please advise me what to do? I'll be cuddled up with my hot water bottle. (With the window open for some fresh air)

Comments

austinclan said…
i agree, we are debating "weather" we need to take are snow tires off yet!!! we have this theory that if we take them off it is will snow at least one more time...which isn't so crazy this year!

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom