Don't miss this one...

if you wander over to http://random-ponderings.blogspot.com/ there's an amazing video about underwater creatures ...unbelievable how God's creative streak runs through even to the deep

Comments

Anonymous said…
Marni, I'm sorry I've been so slow in thanking you for your suggestions on dealing with a kitchen storage problem. This tiny kitchen is actually 1/5 the size of the one in my house (boy, do I ever miss that kitchen!). It's been an ordeal trying to fit everything in, and I think the spices & seasonings just did me in.

Those magnetic containers are a great idea, especially since I don't have any usable countertop space. I'm planning to work on the solution next week when I have time to shop, so I'll definitely post whatever I come up with!

Didn't you enjoy that amazing video? I watched it this morning, and just now watched it again!

Thanks, again, for visiting my blog! I've been enjoying yours...I've just subscribed to it through Bloglines.

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom