Burning Bush...oops burning questions...


How would you answer the following questions? Hmmmm..well...since I don't know what you would say, I will let you know what I would say and then if you want, you can leave a comment.
  1. What was your favorite part(s) of this week?

  2. What is something you would like to change about this week?

  3. What is a risk you took this week?

  4. What would you like to rant about?

  5. What's on your "Gunna" list?

Well, I'm so glad I get the chance to answer these burning questions.

  1. My favorite parts of the week were having a secret stash of free time, enjoying the scenery around me (one morning as I returned from early-morning drop-off, the Golden Ears Mountains were poking through the clouds. They were covered in snow and the cloud was white. It was absolutely gorgeous) pleasant interactions with friends and family as well as enjoying some funny interpretations of life in general. For instance: In the kindergarten class, they were asked "Does anyone know what bold is? " and one kid pipes up "It's when you don't have any hair". And I thought this apology was great: "Unofficially, I want to say I'm sorry...officially, I'm still mad".

  2. Something I'd like to change about this week? Not being so pressured (and obligated to speed) to arrive at work on time after dropping two children off who were poking around doing who-knows-what until well after the time we should have hit the road. This results in a not-so-happy mommy-child time. And unofficial apologies.

  3. I took a risk this week and began investigating another type of career to see if it is a direction I could/would want to go. I like to dream and yet, actually taking the steps to figure out if that's a mountain I want to climb is not as comfortable. So I am proud to report that I took the risk. I'll keep you posted if anything comes of it.

  4. I would like to rant about this: Why is it so unfathomable for 'everyone' to open the dishwasher and look inside to see if the dishes are dirty? Or if they are even there? Or if they are clean? Or ....(gasp) if they could be put away??? Because if they are dirty, then all the dishes that land in the sink, or on the counters could EASILY be taken care of. If there are no dishes in the dishwasher, then what a concept it would be to take the dish and put it in for washing. Oh and here's another concept!......turning the dishwasher on so that the dishes get washed. And one more brilliant invention...putting them away! I'll stop now, because I don't want this to be the longest paragraph.

  5. This weekend, I'm gunna pick up the computer program that will magically take care of my taxes and reveal the hundreds of thousands of dollars I will receive back in refunds. I'm also gunna finish a bunch of letters that I have on the go - personal and business. I'm also gunna get in my jammies and enjoy kicking back and relaxing. .... that would be ...now! See ya!





Comments

Anonymous said…
I thought talking with your sister was one of the favorite parts of the week...???? lol--wait...we didn't talk...or what about when you were talking to the prime minister?
JC

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom