blog deprivation
I haven't been able to gather up the energy to blog lately. It could be to do with a very big event that I have just finished celebrating with my birth family. It could be to do with the fact that jet lag hit me harder than other times. It could be the fact that I have been enjoying the last moments of this holiday. It might be that from the moment I landed back home, we have had non-stop company (sleepovers) and appointments that needed to be attended.
I have missed sitting down and sch putting (????)(shhhputting...????.) about everything and nothing. So here I am in a quiet moment testing the waters and getting my feet wet again.
I am making a big decision tonight. Tomorrow is a Music Therapy mini-conference. Should I go or should I stay at home? The boys are going skiing with their gramma (they named her gangsta-gramma today and started rapping about how hip she is). My husband and daughter are going to be involved in soccer most of the day so I have the opportunity to be at home and putzing about the house which is something I love to do. Or to go and be involved in continuing education in the profession I enjoy.
I wish I had one more day of holiday left so that I could do both. Putz or learn. Putz or learn. I think I'll have some Easter chocolate and think on these things.
I have missed sitting down and sch putting (????)(shhhputting...????.) about everything and nothing. So here I am in a quiet moment testing the waters and getting my feet wet again.
I am making a big decision tonight. Tomorrow is a Music Therapy mini-conference. Should I go or should I stay at home? The boys are going skiing with their gramma (they named her gangsta-gramma today and started rapping about how hip she is). My husband and daughter are going to be involved in soccer most of the day so I have the opportunity to be at home and putzing about the house which is something I love to do. Or to go and be involved in continuing education in the profession I enjoy.
I wish I had one more day of holiday left so that I could do both. Putz or learn. Putz or learn. I think I'll have some Easter chocolate and think on these things.
Comments
We need to get together and I would love to hear all about your trip!
P.S. I read the book 'The Shack' and really enjoyed it! Did you get a chance to read it?
Shona