R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

You'd think that, if you are out catching turkeys and loading them up in the middle of the night, the least you could do is turn off your back up warning signal. Who's going to run into you at that hour of the night? Certainly, not your neighbours to the south of you who are trying to get to sleep.
And if you are an RCMP officer, and you pull someone over, would it be too much to ask that you turn off the flashing lights?
Honestly. Between the beeep beeep beeeping and the flashhhh flashhhh, flashhing, how's a girl to get her beauty sleep? I'm so glad I live in the country. It's so much more quiet out here.
Now let's turn the dial the other way. Since I'm up anyway, I might as well get a drink of warm milk, check my non-existent email and catch up on my blogging.
Oops, my toes are beginning to get cold. Better make it a short one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom