Oh Thou Who Changest Not, Abide With Me
Between yesterday and today, I have heard of 5 deaths of loved ones. Age is not a factor. Two were in their late teens. Three were a beloved mom and dad and sister. Each a separate incident. No matter how long we think we will live, we never really know when our last breath will be.
I don't really have anything brilliant to say except to remind myself again to keep the important things important and to let the other things go. Seat up, seat down, squeeze in the middle, squeeze at the end, make the bed, or don't make the bed. What does it really matter except in a brief moment of annoyance?
I am off to hug my family members. I hope you will do the same.
I don't really have anything brilliant to say except to remind myself again to keep the important things important and to let the other things go. Seat up, seat down, squeeze in the middle, squeeze at the end, make the bed, or don't make the bed. What does it really matter except in a brief moment of annoyance?
I am off to hug my family members. I hope you will do the same.
Comments