Laugh Out Loud Moments
Do you keep track of things that make you laugh? I am not talking about watching a funny tv show. I have found, that there are enough things in regular old life that are 'laugh out loud' moments. I have a little journal that I keep with various things that have made me chuckle in teaching piano. Other journals hold various things that the kids have said that made me laugh. I'm going to share a couple of them with you just for the joy of spreading the 'best medicine ' about.
*Mom: [ in an attempt to increase trivia knowledge at the dinner table] Why is there a bat on the Bacardi label?
Daughter: Because that's all they drink at baseball games?
*Music Therapist: [ while running a program on Irish music and trivia] Do you know what the easiest way to get an Irish name is?
Client: Marry an Irish Man?
[Music Therapist was actually thinking "Add O' to your name. As in 'O Smith or 'O Jones]
*Client who was brought into music area to 'listen to the music' comments "this is the worst kind of torture".
Hmmm....I wonder what category of music therapy that fits into?
*Kindergarten child looking up at the letters displayed on the wall excitedly to the teacher "Mrs. B______ all the letters of the alphabet are in my name!"
*Piano student to teacher who had been humming along with the notes to help the student learn the melody : "You know, if you stopped humming, it'd be a lot easier to play"
Hope you have some laugh out loud moments.
*Mom: [ in an attempt to increase trivia knowledge at the dinner table] Why is there a bat on the Bacardi label?
Daughter: Because that's all they drink at baseball games?
*Music Therapist: [ while running a program on Irish music and trivia] Do you know what the easiest way to get an Irish name is?
Client: Marry an Irish Man?
[Music Therapist was actually thinking "Add O' to your name. As in 'O Smith or 'O Jones]
*Client who was brought into music area to 'listen to the music' comments "this is the worst kind of torture".
Hmmm....I wonder what category of music therapy that fits into?
*Kindergarten child looking up at the letters displayed on the wall excitedly to the teacher "Mrs. B______ all the letters of the alphabet are in my name!"
*Piano student to teacher who had been humming along with the notes to help the student learn the melody : "You know, if you stopped humming, it'd be a lot easier to play"
Hope you have some laugh out loud moments.
Comments
I had to read the Bacardi & Bat vignette out loud to Bruce to "get it"...
Thanks for sharing your funnies. They gave me a good chuckle. :)