Feelin' Good Billy Ray

Today was "Cafe Mocha" Day. It was one of those days when it just seemed right to treat myself to a special drink. I was so pleased that I could add a banana nut muffin to my order and I had one penny left.
Later, I realized that it was also a "Quality Street Chocolate" day. That's what happens when you go to the store that has a post office connected to it and they have all their Christmas candy at half price. I was elated to be able to mail my packages at the same time as celebrating this auspicious occasion.
Imagine my surprise when I discovered at 6:00 p.m, that today was also "Tortilla Chip" day. The red and green ones that are just that right amount of crunchy and salty and spicy.
It's been quite a day.
I am looking forward to tomorrow. It's "Happy Birthday Cake" day.
Comments