Unwrapping the Tape Part #3



Well, this is my big announcement.
Today marks a whole year since I started blogging!!!!!
I am now officially adding it to my list of interests. Just having the opportunity to put down my thoughts on various subjects - whether they are interesting to anyone else or not - has been great fun.

Thanks for reading and for your encouragements. I feel as if I have gotten to know a lot more people through reading your blogs and the links that you have are often part of my nightly entertainment routine. If you read and you haven't left a comment, it's great to have you along. I would love for you to leave a comment anytime.

- Fiona and Carol, you guessed and even though I haven't lost any weight - although wouldn't that be a great side benefit - and I am not planning to write a book ...yet...- I am going to send you each a little coupon for a Timmie's on me.
Thanks for playing!

Happy One Year Anniversary everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom