Meme

This idea came from Ellen's blog (http://happywonderer.wordpresscom/) She called it a Meme. You answer questions using pictures and descriptions. It looked like fun so I am giving it a try.

1. Age I will be at my next birthday.

2. A place I would like to travel to and see.
Switzerland. My husband tells me to look out the window and I won't be missing much because we have such a beautiful view.


3. My favorite Place The cottage. Need I say more?

4. Favorite Objects This was a hard one. I have so many. Favorite is such a subjective and circumstantial phrase. Here are a few that came to mind.
Just because I don't need anymore, doesn't mean I can't look!
I tried to find a picture with all my favorite tools.. If I have to do a job, give me a great tool and it suddenly gets a whole lot easier.
I love tea in a great cup.




5. Favorite Food
And you thought I was going to say chocolate didn't you?!!!




6. Favorite colors God's paintbrush can't be beat. One time when painting, I mentioned to a friend that I wasn't sure that blue and green went together. He said "haven't you ever seen the grass and sky"?

7. Nickname
One time someone was talking to my husband and asked him what his nickname for me was. His reply? "Wife".
I guess that's better than "my little garbonzo bean smothered in paprika powder".




8. Where was I born? Can you guess? This is the airport in the city.
Well that was fun. Wanna play? Let me know if you did. I'll come visit.


Comments

Jennie said…
I won't guess because I know where you were born and I would probably spell it wrong anyway...and I think I will play but not tonight...I should get some sleep! :)
ellen b. said…
Thanks for playing Marni! I loved the pictures you found. :) especially the one for wife! I can't guess where you were born either, unless you were born at an airport. Blessings...
Marni said…
Hi Ellen:
I was born in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, East Africa.

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom