What's your excuse?
I woke up at 6 this morning. I heard my #1 son in the office. Thinking it was too early for him and his friend to be up, I went downstairs to tell him to go back to bed. He was talking on the phone - calling 911- now that's something that makes a mom feel really good!
A fight outside had woken him up. We're still not sure what all went on, but we watched for a while as the police stopped a car and then shone their headlights at the neighbour's house and then went up the road and stopped in at another neighbour's.
After all that excitement, we went back to sleep. I didn't get up until 11. So if you are wondering why my housework isn't done..."that's my story, and I'm ...stickkin' toit."
After all that excitement, we went back to sleep. I didn't get up until 11. So if you are wondering why my housework isn't done..."that's my story, and I'm ...stickkin' toit."

Comments