What's in your wallet?


Tonight is the last night of the poll I posted on what's in your wallet. Just for fun...I thought I would go through my wallet and reveal its contents for you. (I'm actually going to let you know what's in my purse...which is even more scary)


2 lip balms (compliments of the orthodontist's office..they actually work quite nicely)

1 lipstick. 1 lipgloss

1 container of tylenol

3 candy wrappers

1 cheque book -if there's cheques left in it, does that mean I still have money?

1 list of dates to transfer to my daytimer. People keep throwings dates of events at me like I am going to remember what's happening on the 31st of May 2008

1 list of students for the music class I am running - will I ever remember their names?????

1 calculator - often used, never understood

1 coupon for 10$ off my next shoe purchase...WHOO HOO!!

1 antiseptic towlette - I am always prepared...actually it has to go back in the soccer supply bag

2 pens -one with a highlighter on the other end. Love that.

25 cards from businesses that promise me if I spend 500$ they'll give me 5$ back.

1 license. No you may not look at the picture.

13 receipts to file

9 receipts to throw out

A bit of money - again...whoo hoo!

2 books of stamps.

1 Tide-to-Go pen - one never knows when one will need it..and one must not be uncivilized..!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom