Overheard


So today, I was in the bookstore. I was supposed to pick up a book that I had ordered for a gift. I try to avoid going into bookstores too often because they become the "$100" stores. But, inspite of myself, I began to look around - picking up various books and reading the middle of them to see if I liked the writing. As I was perusing a book in the "women's interest" section, I tuned into a conversation between the sales guy and a customer. Obviously, the customer was trying to find a book on a particular subject in a particular section. The sales guy was trying to help him. Then he said "Oh you won't find it here....psychology is a mess."

Comments

Anonymous said…
Not only is Psychology in a mess, but Clutter IS a mess. And so far, Clutter is "way out front in the polls"...

;-)

How do we find out the results??

I don't know how to access the results of the last poll, and the competitive part of me wants to know that the same thing that I like least in housekeeping is what others like least as well. Misery likes company ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom