Milestones

It's Hallowe'en 2007. My daughter is sitting beside me working on the yearbook. In a few minutes, she is going out with her friends. My husband is reading a magazine in the comfy chair. My #1 son is at a party, my #2 son is out with his friend trick or treating. This is his last year of being able to trick or treat. (house rules)
His dad was a little sad that he didn't get to go with him on this last year of being out on the streets. (maybe he thinks he's not going to get that many " Rockets " off my son by not being with him?) My son said he felt a little sad too but a little glad that he can go with his friend.
His dad was a little sad that he didn't get to go with him on this last year of being out on the streets. (maybe he thinks he's not going to get that many " Rockets " off my son by not being with him?) My son said he felt a little sad too but a little glad that he can go with his friend.
I think I will take my husband out to dinner to make him feel better. (actually I just don't want to have to cook).
I can't talk about Hallowe'n without mentioning my Dad. The last year I was at home, he put out a bucket of candy. Since he had some errands to do, he put out a sign with the candy. "Help yourself to ONE". He came home and they were all gone. You just can't trust kids these days!!!!!
Comments