When your brain shuts down

So, today I was teaching piano. Many of my students like to preview the songs they are going to play. It was the last student of the day. She wanted to hear some songs out of her not-yet used book. I played through them. One was "I Say A Little Prayer For You".
She made the comment. "This reminds me of my best friend's wedding".
She made the comment. "This reminds me of my best friend's wedding".
I turned to her immediately and said "You know, it's also on the movie "My Best Friend's Wedding"....have you seen that movie". She nodded. She is a kind-hearted person.
Bless her for not pointing out to me that she had been talking about the movie.
Comments
sat on the oak.
the more he heard,
the less he spoke.
The less he spoke,
the more he heard....
:-}
Love, love, love..
D-Oh