Shopping tip


Today, I dropped in at Liquidation World on my lunch hour. I was just going in the door, when five people came out and informed me it wasn't worth going in. Then I saw the sign.

"Due to a Computer Glitch, our cash registers aren't working. You won't be able to buy anything...sorry for the inconvenience". Several staff members were standing by the door to inform potential buyers of the same information. I asked if I could look around. They said sure.

So I began a short trek through the store. (Being careful to avoid the food aisles...that was too tempting). As I was walking around, the overhead announcement came on. "At Liquidation World, we're proud of the fact that we save you money every day".

I thought to myself. "You don't know how true that is today pal". It's hard to have buyer's regret once you know you absolutely cannot spend one dime!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom