Scary Moments


I have been trying to figure out what happened to my blog. This is much like what happens when computers first came out- and if you pressed the wrong button, then your whole paper for English disappeared.
A couple days ago, I put on the ROCKYOU show and after that, all the sidebars disappeared with no reason. I don't even know what the reason was, but just in case you were wondering, that's why I have changed the template again. (besides the fact that I like change every once in a while)

On a different note, it's the annual Mt.Lehman Fair and I am going to wander down there today to pick up some fresh apples from the apple farm, and perhaps a couple crafts for the fun of it. So have a good day everyone.

PHEW! that was a close call!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom