Quiz

Do you know what this is? It is chocolate mint. Who knew that so many plants had chocolate attached to them. In the instructions, it says that it is very good in tea. I am going to try it someday. Meantime, I have planted it in a container (garden store suggestion) with some sedge and huecera. It is my contribution to the fall garden that I am enjoying. I have been busy trying to weed and get the garden into shape for the tail end of this season. We planted some climbing hydrangeas and the dahlias are just about to bloom like crazy (I'm glad I left them in there...I thought they were weeds and just about pulled them out). It is therapy for my sould to look at my garden and enjoy the shapes and the colors - and now the smells!
Comments
You exceed all others by far
Of mint, and spice and all things nice,
Of them all you are the Star..
D-oh