More Sleep Interrupted

In the last couple of weeks, the family has been gearing up to go back to school. After a particularly grueling day of shoppping for supplies, I asked the children to unload the vehicle and I went inside to start supper. After supper, I was very tired and decided to go to bed before everyone else. I asked the kids to close up for the night before they went to bed. Around midnight, I heard Kola barking. She sounded like she was outside. This is not a good thing when the coyotes are prowling around. So I got out of bed, and went downstairs. The house was quiet. Everyone had gone to bed. However ALL the lights were on, the doors were wide open and the outside lights revealed that the van doors were wide open as well. I went to close them, and I saw Kola. She was sitting in the back of the van, waiting to go where ever it was that we were planning to go. Let it never be said that she is not a party animal!

Comments

Fiona said…
That's soooo cute! Kola's a great dog. Ok, but did the kids say in the morning why they left all the lights on and doors open? Strange. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom