Huh?




Jesus said to them:

"Who do you say that I am?"

They replied:

"Thou art the Holy Second Person of the Blessed Trinity who hath vouchsafed unto Thine people, justification and everlasting felicity by virtue of Thine efficacious substitutionary atonement."
And Jesus said:
"What?"





Once more Jesus said to them:
"Who do you say that I am?"
They replied:

"You are the eschatalogical manifestation of the ground of our being in the kerygma of which we find the ultimate meaning of our interpersonal relationships.

And once again Jesus said:
"What?"


And a third time Jesus said to them

"Who do you say that I am?"

They replied:
"You are....PRAISE-THE-LORD.......my ...HALLELUJAH- sweet Savior...SAY-IT-BROTHER..who has filled my...JUST-LIVING --FOR JESUS...life with floods of heavenly...THERE'S-SOMEONE -HERE-WHO-NEEDS-A-BLESSING....prosperity, joyous peace...YOU-COME-NOW-WHILE-WE-SING- THAT-CHORUS- AGAIN-....and lovely love...

And once more Jesus said:
"WHAT?"

(Author unknown)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom