Warm Blankets

A while ago, I blogged about beds.
Now I want to blog about blankets.
MMMMM MMMMM MMMM MMM MMM!
The other night, I was trying to get to sleep and just couldn't relax enough to make it happen. Whenever I can't sleep, I try out little routines to try and help. Sometimes I imagine myself at a really nice place where there's a lot of natural beauty...like the cottage, or the beaches in Australia. If that doesn't work, I begin to implement my other strategies....Alphabetical Bible verses, prayer, magic bags, reading, ....
The other night, I was trying to get to sleep and just couldn't relax enough to make it happen. Whenever I can't sleep, I try out little routines to try and help. Sometimes I imagine myself at a really nice place where there's a lot of natural beauty...like the cottage, or the beaches in Australia. If that doesn't work, I begin to implement my other strategies....Alphabetical Bible verses, prayer, magic bags, reading, ....
Anyways, this night, I went downstairs and checked my email...read blogs etc and then thought I might be tired enough to try again. Suddenly, I remembered that I had put a blanket in the dryer before I went to bed....so I went to the dryer and pulled it out and cuddled down underneath it in the bed and thought to myself....I am going to have to blog about how nice it is to be wrapped in a freshly washed, warm -from-the-dryer blanket....as I drifted off to sleep.
No more counting sheep that night!
Comments