I've been tagged!

I've been tagged! Fiona (who's blog I read regularly...part of my entertainment for the evening...) tagged me. Here are the rules… Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog.
Well this is where it breaks down. I am a blog-lurker...that is, I read other people's blog who are listed on blogger's blogs who know other people who blog and their blogging addresses. So I am changing up the rule a little.
If you are lurking about my blog (since I have reached the #100 mark, I am sure that there are tons of you out there :) and you don't have a blog of your own , consider yourself tagged. You can answer the questions and email them to me and I will post them on this blog...if you don't already have your own...kind of like me blogga es su blogga. If you want to email the answers, and don't want them published, I will welcome something in my cyber box besides the Home Depot and COSTCO e-flyers. :) So here's the facts (Ma'am).

1) I used to have a black baby doll who's name was Coffee. When we returned from Ethiopia, I was only allowed to bring one of my toys back with me. I chose my white doll named Penny. I often wished that I had brought Coffee instead.

2) When I was all grown up and had two children of my own, my mother gave me a Christmas gift. Can you guess what it was? A Coffee doll. She had noticed one in the church nursery and told the supervisor my sad story and the supervisor told her to take it and give it to me. A grown woman can cry about getting a doll!

3) O.k. enough talk about dolls. I wrote a bunch more stuff about dolls... enough information for another blog, so if you want to find out the rest of my doll story, you'll have to check out the next post. So here's #3. I was going to be a hairdresser. I would still like to one day. I love looking at people's hair and restyling it in my mind.

6) I am allergic to cold water. I get hives. And I have no feeling in my fingers. I fainted once after swimming in cold water due to this allergy. I awoke to my boyfriend (now my D.H.) smacking me on the face to get me to come awake. I think I had him worried. But I was having a great dream.

4) I am bad at math. No really! I am !

5) I have had several articles published and you can Google me and find one of them.

7) When I look at pictures of my houses over the years, I realize just how many things I get rid of when I figure that I am "done" with them. Sorry if that offends anyone who wondered what ever became of the do-dad you gave me....

Now I am tagging the 7 people who read this blog. You know who you are...even if I don't. Email me your answers and you will become almost famous on this blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom