The Prodigal

O.k. This is SO weird. I know that we have all had these experiences, but when it happens, it just is FReAkY!!


I was vacuuming downstairs this week (I know I know, what a novel idea!) and what should be on the pool table but....

Apparently it was in the burning pile and Son #2 found it and was going to leave it there, but because it had so many empty pages, he put it on the pool table.
He gets the toonie reward. I feel so much better! It was just like PooF! and there it was gone and then PooF there it came back.

"Then [s]he calls his friends and neighbors together and says, 'Rejoice with me; I have found my lost [book]." ....Luke 15:6

Comments

Jennie said…
YAY!!!!!!! :) You can appear to look organized again!! ;)
Anonymous said…
There ought to be a beeper that you could push to locate such important tools like sets of keys, or your daybook, or ...

Like the beeper for the cordless, so that you can retrieve it when you laid it in the bottom of the laundry basket that you were carrying up the stairs...

The peace of mind which #2 gave you is worth a fifteen dollar toonie

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom