LOST


I've lost my little black book. Not THAT kind of little black book.

It is the book where I have kept track of things to do, people to contact, prices of trips and special events. I feel lost. It is so weird. I know I had it and now I don't. I've called it and it hasn't come back. I have offered my family a reward if they find it and it hasn't worked.

How does one decide when to leave go and just start another book. The thing was there was a cheque in it. Not for a whole lot, but still, that was going to be my "splurge" money. You'd think that someone would have found it and called me to let me know they have it. BOO HOO.

I suppose there's some sort of life lesson that I could pull from this experience. But right now, I just feel lost!

Comments

Jennie said…
Did you find it yet??
Marni said…
No. Boo HOO again.

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom