Lost Part 2


I have made the difficult decision to replace my little black book. If the original one is reading this blog, it's not too late to come back home. I will welcome you with open arms. I just felt out of place without an ongoing checklist of things I was doing, places I was going and people I was seeing. Thank you to all of you who expressed your concern about my loss. I can now face the future and feel like I am more organized than I look.

Comments

Jennie said…
I hope you and your new little black book live a long and healthy life together...may the old one Rest In Peace!
Anonymous said…
How many books does God keep?

When will they be opened?

Is your name written there (on the page white and fair)

Dee Oh

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom