Philosophizing



Do you remember when you had a million dreams?


When I was planning to go to Australia, my Dad said "Dream Big, Marn". Without that encouragement, I think I would have settled for staying in Canada. Then a whole series of events (which included marriage, career, and children) wouldn't have unfolded.

His words often echo in my mind.

Dreams can get eaten up by the daily routines of life. But on each dream, hangs possibility . (I am not talking about winning the lottery dreaming. I am talking about the "one- day,- I'd- like- to-....fly to-...be a.-..climb the-...start...." - type of dreaming) Each day,there's a possibility that I am on the cusp of something dramatic. Perhaps, because I dared to dream, I will look back at this time in my life, and say "I'm so glad - because look where it took me".

Comments

Anonymous said…
Remember to write your name in the dust, and maybe the date when you did.
Always confuses the opposition.

YKW
Anonymous said…
Dream BIG forever, my Baby
the best w___ for the last.

Love U always

your doting Pa.'

this word verification is a good exercise in touch typing.
Who invented it anyway/

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom