Wishes

Valentine's Day is tomorrow.
What are you doing to celebrate it?
For me, it is a great opportunity to let the important people in my life know that I appreciate them. Except this year, I was away when I was supposed to be preparing. So if you don't get a Valentine from me, assume that I was thinking of you anyway and appreciating you! {I wonder if you get the same brownie points for blogging Valentine wishes?!}
Comments
Violets are blue
I sure could use some down time
I don't know about you!!
So roses are red
So violets are blue
So take some down time at Quiet Streams
Call 232-9592.
Hee hee
And the pre-requisite chocolate was attached. It went over well.
I gave myself brownie points for a unique small business presentation, so I think you should get it for a blog.
Besides, anyone who posts such an attractive picture of Valentines deserves brownie points...