A Gump Moment...


My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates.
You never know what you're gonna get."
Maybe Forrest should have been introduced to Bridgemix!

Comments

Anonymous said…
To advertise, we take a small box of Quality Street Chocolates, and we put them onto ad cards, and then ask the audience "What do Quality Street and Quiet Streams have in common". The winner gets a complimentary dinner for two included with their overnight stay at the B&B.... www.quietstreams.on.ca

And the first lady to guess was Mary: She thought it was the multiple colours in what we do...
GOOD work, Mary! It's not the answer WE were thinking of but it is a valid point. So here's the rest of the small box of chocolates for you.

Eeeeeeehhh!!!! I love Quality Street Chocolates, she screamed excitedly...

It sure was worth the $2.47 that Bruce paid. SWEET advertising, heh, heh....
Anonymous said…
I must be buying cheap chocolates -they always have a diagram telling which chocolates are what. Ms. Gump would not have liked the predictability.

C___, chocolates are one of the ultimate sales gimmicks. What has your husband sold you on lately with them?
Jennie said…
Hey where are you? You haven't blogged in a while...just kidding. I miss you though!!
Anonymous said…
Rudy,
Ultimate sales gimmicks: You betcha. When B can get them at the company store for $2.47, and you pay $10.99 ...it is advertising that you just can't beat...
Anonymous said…
"Everyone should have a place to post random thoughts occuring to them at odd times"

Well... this is my random thought....

I know every single kind of chocolate you've got on that platter. I feel starved for some fancy sandwiches, or some wine & cheese, ... (make that whine and cheese)... I've missed your posts terribly!!!!!!!!)

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom